Well, Ashley and I made an offer on the house in Shelby near my office. We set a deadline to hear back by Sunday evening. I'll report when we hear something. Keep your fingers crossed!
In other news, I'm still not walking or driving. The stitches come out next Tuesday and then I think it'll be more flexible. I can stand on it but without putting any weight on it. I'm going to attempt a shower this weekend. And yes, I have been keeping up with my personal hygiene but I'm over how long it takes to wash my hair in the sink and take a bath.
I have pictures of the stitches in my foot and am debating posting one. Not sure if anyone out there besides me is really interested in seeing that though. Thoughts?
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Depends on how gross it is.
Post a Comment