a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Sunday, October 29, 2006

House in Shelby

Here's a house Ashley and I are thinking about in Shelby. I think we're going to make an offer but it's overpriced and if we can't get it for what we want to pay for it then we won't buy it. One of those circumstances where if the price is right than it's worth it but if it's not, we're not so in love with it that we'll overpay.

It's nice on the inside with wood laminate floors, a stone fireplace, open floor plan and kitchen with an island. It's got a two car garage and is very close to my office. Check out the link below and some photos I took:

http://www.allentate.com/614143



deck on the back of the house


kitchen with cooktop in the island

master bedroom - I like the practically floor to ceiling windows,
lets in lots of light and makes the room feel bigger


living room with fireplace and gas logs

No comments: