It took them all week, but the sellers finally came back with a counter offer. They asked for $100,000 and agreed to pay $2,500 in closing costs and to a one year home waranty. I also found out that they are going to have an auction/yard sale to clean out the majority of the house.
Ashley and I talked about it last night and are going to make another offer at $98,000 which is still a little below tax value for the house. He thinks we shouldn't be paying that much for the house but I think its a fair offer. I'm going to call the realtor later today and let her know and we'll see what happens next.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh man...my friend eric bought a house in savannah...all my friends owning houses makes me want to get a real job...but then again, burning the forest is just so much fun.
Post a Comment