I got to make some extra cash last night and make my debut as a Bud Girl. Jennipher, that I work with, runs the beer tent at Shelby's Alive after five event. She had one girl sick last night and another out of town so she asked me to fill in. I learned a new skill - how to properly pour draft beer without too much head on it. I had a good time and made $50 in tips for a couple hours of work. Plus I got to sport a tight red tank top with Budweiser splashed across my chest.
No news on the offer on the house yet. They have until Monday to respond. I didn't honestly expect to hear anything until this weekend anyway. I'm planning on going to GA to see Dad for fathers day and Ashley and Danny are coming with me.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment