Ashley and I had planned on going to Atlanta to see my parents for Easter but he ended up having to work Saturday. So we stayed in town and had Easter with his family. I had Friday off and spent it hanging out with my cousin Jenny. We saw her parents for lunch and did a little shopping, including making easter baskets for our men.
I know I haven't posted much this month but here's a quick recap:
Went camping the last weekend in March with some friends from work at Kings Mountain State Park. Hiked about 9 miles on Saturday and ate lots of good food and slept in a tent. We were really roughing it (not) with our TV/DVD player and "bar" tent.
I've been having some trouble with my upper back, I think I pulled a muscle in my shoulded and it is just taking a while to heal. I've been to the doctor though and am taking some anti-inflamitory drugs and muscle relaxers.
They hired a new girl at work, actually it's kind of an internship. She went back to school and is working on a design degree and this is part of the program. I'm not sure what to think about her yet, but its only been two weeks.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment