Ashley got a hair cut this weekend. It started out when he was shaving and kind of spaced and accidentally shaved off half the mustache in his goatee. So then the whole thing had to go. Then the fact that he hadn't had a hair cut in two months was really obvious. His head looked really fluffy without the facial hair to pull the whole hippie look together. So he got a hair cut, shaved the back of it with no comb on the trimmer. He looked completely different than the man I woke up next to. Now I understand why he's going on all the time about drastic changes. I like it though.
I got my hair cut today and took off about three inches. You know, something new for spring. Anyway, I think it looks good and it is still fairly long layers. The shortest layer rests on my shoulders. We'll see what Ashley has to say about it.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I shaved my head to...no more mohawk. I used a #1 guard, so mine is longer than ashleys, but still not much there.
Post a Comment