Ashley and I went to Myrtle Beach last weekend with Josh and Krista. They were thinking about buying into a time-share type deal down there and had a free stay coming and invited us along. The weather was beautiful on thurday and friday and then poured rain on saturday. We crammed as much fun into the time we were there as possible. We rode the lazy river and soaked in the hot tub. Played two different mini golf courses (both of which games I won). Ate ice cream and ate more ice cream. Shopped, sunned, stuck a toe in the ocean (burrrr it's only April). A very restfull and relaxing weekend all together.
I have a new favorite "Bushism". Previously my favorite made up word by our president was "strategerie" but it has now been replaced by a phase "the decider". This was used in a press conference concerning retired generals calling for Rumsfeld to retire which Bush denounced saying something to the effect of "I'm the decider and I make the decisions and Donald Rumsfeld isn't going anywhere." His masterful grasp of the english language never fails to amuse me.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment