I'm glad its finally Friday. I had a very long week at work, working late two nights which is unusual for us but we were just covered up with projects this week. Why do so many clients wait until the last moment before they have any sense of urgency and then expect us to pick up their slack and perform miracles? I know it's a rhetorical question, but I thought I would ask it anyway. I enjoy the challenge to be creative on command and all, but it can be mentally draining. And when I try to explain this to Ashley he just reminds me that he has already worked 35 hours this week and its only wednesday. Okay, so sue me, I can't win, I know it. Oh well, I'm looking forward to a more relaxing weekend hopefully and the opportunity to recharge a little bit before starting another week.
In other news, my wedding album is finally completed, the layout portion that is. I finished some final color correction today. I have a little file prep to do and they it can be sent off to be printed and assembled. That means I can start my next project, the honeymoon scrap book. I've been slowly stockpiling paper and accents and embeleshments to create the mother of all scrapbooks. I still have to select my photos and send them off to be printed. I also need a scrapbook to put all this stuff in. I'm thinking maybe when the Micheal's coupon comes out in this Sunday's paper I'll go to the store and pick one up.
Ashley has also promised me a surprise/mystery shopping trip this weekend. More on that soon.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah, people that demand stuff at the last minute are lame...unless they are demanding you put your nomex on so you can burn the forest...cause thats just fun.
--DAlen
Post a Comment