a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Monday, February 13, 2006
Game Night
Saturday night, Ashley and I went to Shelby to hang out with Jennipher and Fred. We played spades, girls vs. guys. I hadn't played in years and had forgotten how much fun it is. Jennipher and I kicked butt. At one point the score was 459 to 0. Then Melissa and Brad came by and we taught everyone how to play dominos. I was a little worried because mexican railroad has quite a few rules, but they all hung in for the first hand and after that they were hooked. Ash and I left around 1:00 am and Jennipher told me today that they ended up playing until 3 in the morning. It was a really enjoyable evening and we really need to do it again some time. Jennipher said that they would come to Gastonia next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment