I won a silver and two bronzes! PICA awards that is. The Printing Industry of the Carolinas gives out awards for excellence in design and printing and Image won three from two differnet printers for pieces I designed. I didn't think we'd won anything because they only list the gold winners on their web site. The Foundation Ball invite (the 1920's one) won a silver special judges award. Mary Turner's invite (gold with the wax seal) and the Physician recruitment folder (little folder with the photo collage) both won bronze awards of excellence.
And an update on the shopping surprise from Saturday. Ashley took me to a scrapbooking store to purchase supplies for our honeymoon scrapbook. It's like crack for an art major. I had a great time looking at and touching everything. He was really patient and even picked a couple of things out. It was really very sweet.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment