Well, it's wednesday. Halfway through the first full week I've worked siince mid-november. There's a new episode of Lost on tonight so I'm excited about that. I didn't end up buying another phone for Ashley yesterday because it was going to be over $100 to get a new phone without a new contract. It also took 35 minutes for the customer service girl to get through the two people in line in front of me to change my name on my bill (which took all of three minutes). I did find it mildly amusing though that the guy at the front of the line wanted all his old numbers transfered to his new phone, but didn't realize and argued with the girl that she should be able to transfer the phone numbers of his recieved calls. He didn't actually have any phone numbers saved on his phone. That was one way to kill my lunch hour.
I saw Randy and Nicole today at McNeilly Photography and talked about my weddding album with them. I got some specs as to how to set up my files so I can start laying out my book. It's going to be a 10 x 10" bound album with printed photo pages as opposed to photos mounted on black paper. So I get to do a little digital collage work. It can be 16 - 50 pages so I have some room to work with. I'm going to shoot for around 30 pages. I have two DVD's worth of photos to choose from and I'm not sure how long it will take to narrow down my selection. I'm guessing that 50-75 photos will make the final cut. I'm also, as part of my bargin with Randy, going to do his assistant Nicole's wedding album. My plan is going to be to get up and leave for work when Ashley does so I can get an hour or so of work in before my day really starts.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment