Ashley had to work on Saturday so I went shopping with my cousin Jenny. We went to several second hand furniture stores. I was looking for a headboard for my bed and she needed an armchair for her tv room. A leather "man chair" as she put it. I saw lots of furniture I would have liked, but I don't have any place to put it. I really wanted a house to decorate and fill up with cool, funky furniture.
That night after Ashley got home we went to Josiah's apartment to play poker. I was allowed to come and play with the "guys" which I thought was pretty cool. I held my own too. I didn't lose all my money and even won a couple of hands. It was fun drinking beer and playing cards and I hope we do it again soon.
Sunday was a pretty lazy day. I cooked breakfast for Ashley and Adam (who spent the night after poker) and used my new waffle iron. I made waffles with chopped walnuts in them and also sauteed some apples in cinnamon, sugar and butter. It was an awesome breakfast.
I went to yoga again last night. I probably haven't been in about two months and I could tell this morning when I woke up. I was a little stiff. Ashley didn't get home unitl after midnight last night. They aparently had to finish a house and had to stay until it was done. I was worried though because he had my phone (his is still lost) and it was dead. So I couldn't call him unitl I went over to the Leake's and then when I could call him, it wasn't on. Argh! I'm going to the phone store today to change my name on the bill and I'm going to look into an inexpensive replacement phone for him.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment