a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Update

So this weekend was fairly eventfull. I got my bellybutton pierced. I've been thinking about doing it for a long time and finally took the plunge this weekend. I went with Shannon (she got hers done too) and Jamie and Ashley. Jamie wanted to know if it was a finishing nail or a needle they used to do it. And yes it hurt, but it was over quick so it didn't really matter. I think it looks cute and sexy and I'm very pleased with it. Ashley likes it too.

We went and saw Four Brothers with Adam Frake this weekend. It was pretty good, very violent and had a decent story line.

I did some assorted cooking and baking this weekend. Made zucchini bread, crab cakes and Southwestern Skillet. All very tasty and there's leftovers for tonight.

No comments: