a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Friday, August 05, 2005

Two campaigns coming right up

Busy week at work. I completed two campaigns this week for presentation today. The first was the new Spirit of Women look for CRMC, the local hospital. It is going to be huge whichever look they piclk, All new specialty items, new billboards, new brochure, new DM cards and ads every month. Then there is the pregnancy fair - first annual - that the hospital is putting on. The theme is rubber ducks. Two versions of the invite, banner, poster, ads, water bottles and specialty items. But how much fun to create. All this in addition to every other little thing I have to get done and get out.

I'm getting my car fixed tomorrow. The universal joint is making noise and needs to be replaced. My cousin Jamie hooked me up though. The part which was going to cost $360 (just the parts, not including the labor or markup if I took it somewhere) but he worked a deal with his supplier and got it for $23. Sweet! Jamie and Ashley are going to replace it tomorrow morning. Then on Sunday, Ash and I go for our final counseling session w/ Fr. Vic. We're supposed to discuss "the Future" in terms of kids, career, etc. Should be interesting.

No comments: