a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Beach, here I come

I'm heading off to Myrtle Beach for the weekend with Ashely, Joel, Ashley's brother and some of his friends. I'm looking forward to getting away for a while and getting some sun. We're leaving tomorrow morning after Ashley gets off work. Joel is driving in tonight. I'm driving because everyone else will be sleeping, I think. The weather is supposed to be nice, sunny and in the mid 80's. Unlike today, its rainy, windy and about 65. Lousy weather for the second day of June.

A big client is coming tonight to the office for a dinner party. It's our first big national account - Spirit of Women. We're serving mexican themed food and beer and margaritas. We've been working hard to spruce up the office and have finally gotten some things on the wall, including framing some of our work to hang upstairs. It's the creative office and there's not a thing on the wall. How sterile and uninspiring. It's on its way to being better though. As soon as Wilson finishes hanging the prints.

Next week, hopefully, we'll start designing my wedding invites here at the office. I want it to be a group project and have imput from everyone here. I just know they're going to be fabulious. Maybe we can even enter them in a competition. That would be sweet!

No comments: