Busy day Saturday, went to Shelby for our jewlery party at something charming. Hung out there for a while and drank mimosas. Then drove back to Gastonia, changed and went to Statesville with Ashley to Josh's wedding shower. It was termed a Jack & Jill shower so both parties are there instead of a traditional bridal shower. Something different, but the food was good and it's always good to see Josh and his family. They're a lot of laughs. From there is was on to Jamie and Shannon's for Jamie's Birthday. I saw Aunt Michele and got the fifth degree about my wedding. She was just gathering information but she just corners you and fires questions away.
Slept in on Sunday and went to see Kingdom of Heaven that afternoon. It was good, gorey but very entertaining. I did some laundry and generally relaxed.
I had to get some more sliverware yesterday, mine seems to have dissapeared. I'm down to four forks and five spoons. I have no idea where it went. I don't take it to work because we already have some here, so I'm not sure exactly where it went.
And finally, in wedding news: I booked the organist to play at the church. I have a consultation with a florist at the end of may. Save a date cards are comming along and I'm just about ready to start production.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment