Ashley and I went out last night with some friends of his from work and saw three comedians at the comdy zone. The woman comedien - Julie Skoggins- was especially funny. I drank a margarita in honor of cinco de mayo. Then they decided to go to a mexican resteraunt because it wasn't quite time for them to start their shift yet. So we went to Azteca where I had a giant margarita (read $8 margarita). But it was good. You could actually tast the tequilla unlike the frozen one I had at the comedy zone.
I had a good work out at step on tuesday night. My glutes were sore the next day but that's okay - that means that whatever Jennipher is making us do is working. I like step alright but I don't look forward to it like I do Yoga. However, I think I get more of a benefit from the step class.
Ashley and I are supposed to go to see Kingdom of heaven tonight with Jamie and Shannon. I also have to pick up something for Josh's shower on saturday. I'm glad its friday and the weekend is almost here.
Save a date card update - I have three designs and am trying to narrow it down. I know which one I like and Ashley likes it also. He thinks it needs something else, but I don't. I thnk its great just the way it is.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment