a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Monday, May 02, 2005
Weekend Update
Saturday was the office yard sale. It was overcast and rained later in the morning so we didn't have the greatest turn out. We still made $185 though so that was encouraging. It's part of our fundraising for Relay for Life. Other than that I didn't do much on Saturday. I went to church Sunday morning. Then, that afternoon, I went and walked the Gastonia Greenway with Ashley's mom. We walked 4 miles and it was really very pretty. There were lots of other people out riding bikes and walking their dogs. Ashley was sleeping but I'm looking forward to going with him soon. We went to dinnner with Jamie and Shannon and it was a nice relaxing evening. Now is's back to work for another week. Hopefully I can get my save-a-date cards designed this week and get them mailed. That's my goal for the week :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment