a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Is it time to go home yet?

Aparently it is time to go home, even though we work until 5:30, everyone but the designers have left the building. It's just been kind of a shitty day all around. Ashley couldn't get my car fixed because aparently you have to have two keys for the VW people to reprogram the keyless entry one. How stupid is that!!!!

And then Dana had a talk with us today about making sure we bill at least 6.5 hours per day and keep up the quality of our work even when it's a bloody rush or ASAP urgent. It came down from someone else so I'm not upset with her. It was just kind of depressing to hear especially when I work my tail off to produce good design and be productive about it. And I'd like to know how many hours the people who went home already worked today. :-(

The high point of my day was either finding out that we definately have the Sunspree reserved for December 3 or the cute photo that Danny sent me.


My brother and his roomate, Eric, hard at work at college

Now I can start working on save the date invites and centerpieces and other fun wedding stuff. Yea! At least that's something to look forward to.

And now I have to wait at the office for Ashley to come pick me up. Is it not time to go home yet?????

No comments: