The past couple of days at work have been wide open. Everything has been ASAP or RUSH or BLOODY RUSH or URGENT or I'll be there to pick it up in an hour. It's been a little crazy. I went to the Cleveland County Chamber's Business Expo and helped Jennipher at our booth for a while during the lunch rush. It was interestsing to see everyone elses booth and especially CRMC's that we printed last night and trimmed down this morning. The anti-litter campaign is finally starting to wind down and I'm working on the last thing now, the display prints.
I went to step and abs last night and feel a little sore today. But, as Danny would put it, "I'm getting buff" and "check out the guns". It's almost worth the sweat and soreness to have some muscles you can actually see.
And I have one addendum to the Weekend Update - I saw Franklin Keatlhy, from highschool, at Coyote Joes on Saturday and he was wearing a black cowboy hat. Something I never thougt I'd see.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment