Ashley and I went to the Saab party on Friday night. I got to see Jenny and Jonathan, Aunt Michele and Warren, Steve, Shannon and Jamie, and Kathy and Rusty. Aunt Michele informed me that Warren had finally moved in with her. There was a live band and lots of good food. I left with an extra un-opened cheese cake. Saturday I went shopping and bought some new jeans at a consignment store. Ashley and I went to see Kung Foo Hustle. It was pretty funny and he really enjoys his kung foo movies. Then it was 1-2-3 night at Coyote Joe's. Ashley and I went out with Adam and his friends Danny and Wendy. We all, except Ash since he was driving, got pretty toasted and had a good time dancing and listening to the band there. I spent most of Sunday recovering from Saturday. That afternoon Ashley and I went to the Rooms to go outlet store in Charlotte and looked for a new couch. I didn't see anything that had to come home with me so we decided to try back in a couple of weeks. Then we rented some movies from blockbuster and take-out from Chili's and had a nice quiet evening at my apartment.
I was glad to come to work today to take a break from my weekend.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment