It's friday afternoon, another week almost over. The Saab party is tonight at the Sweedish Garage. Ashley and I are going to go see everyone there and hang out and eat good food. I worked on my wedding web page on theknot.com today.
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3237319557866250
Still need to update a couple of things and upload the excel file with the guest list. Work was good today. I worked on a special mailing we're doing from our drawing at a conference Amy and Cindy went to. It's this really complicated package and cool card to announce that we're sending you an iPod shuffle. Before we send it out next week, I'm going to take some photos to document it. Look for some coming next week.
This weekend I'm going to go to the fabric store and get some material to make curtians for the bedroom. Also I need to get some curtain rods for the bedroom and maybe the dining room too. I've got some cool fabric that Ed brought me back from Japan that I'd like to use. I'm also going to hit the wedding accessory store next to Mary Jo's fabrics and poke through there to see what they have.
I have to go grocery shopping too. Maybe I'll try a new desert. I haven't baked anything cool in a while.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment