And since it is offically spring now, I've planted some flowers on the front stoop. I got some easter money from my grandparents and bought some planters and geraniums. I also did the planters on the deck. Also note the nice birdbath which was a christmas present and the tile sign. More photos to come.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Thursday, April 26, 2007
House Update
Some new things at the house. We got a nice area rug for the living room. We finally spent the last of our wedding gift cards on some accessories for the house. Also - check out the framed print on the wall. It was a house warming present from Mom and Dad.

And since it is offically spring now, I've planted some flowers on the front stoop. I got some easter money from my grandparents and bought some planters and geraniums. I also did the planters on the deck. Also note the nice birdbath which was a christmas present and the tile sign. More photos to come.
And since it is offically spring now, I've planted some flowers on the front stoop. I got some easter money from my grandparents and bought some planters and geraniums. I also did the planters on the deck. Also note the nice birdbath which was a christmas present and the tile sign. More photos to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved your hobby idea that you left on Decor8. I want one of your tables!! Any way, you are my vote for the book!
Post a Comment