My project this weekend was to better organize my pantry. There is an under the stairs closet that serves as a pantry since I have too many kitchen gadgets and dishes to use the cabinets for food storage. The closet had one set of four shelves two feet wide and 12" deep. So I added another two 24" shelves to extend the existing shelves. I also got a rubbermaid set of drawers to put in the very back of the closet and some shallow shelves for the side near the door hinge. Check out some before and after photos. I have twice the space I did before and I got to use power tools. A project well worth the time.
Before:


After:

1 comment:
You go girl! A woman with a power tool in hand - a force to be reckoned with. Really nice job on the pantry.
Like the snow pic also.
Post a Comment