a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Working on the house

A lot has gotten accomplished in the week and a half since we bought the house. Lots of cleaning and painting. I thought I'd post some photos. The refridgerator was also delivered this week. It clears the cabinet above it by about 1/4 inch. I'm planning on painting the master bedroom this weekend and then Ashley can put down the floor in there next week. I'm also going to pack and start moving stuff this weekend. The goal is to do the big items next weekend and start living in the house. Yipee!!!



samples of paint tested on the wall

Dad taking down the thermostat to paint around it. Check out all the blue tape.

Mom and I painting

part of the ball of tape I made taking it down


The new colors.

1 comment:

Dalen said...

looks good. i actually like the tape on the walls though. i still have some on the floor in my house. i feel like it adds color.

happy wedding anniversary. it seems like just yesterday. that was such a great wedding. I felt like part of the family. tell them all i said hi and i miss them.

--DAlen