a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Insta-tan

Yesterday I discovered spray tanning. In less than 30 minutes (including drying time) I went from winter white to golden summer bronze. So much less work than self tanners and better than baking for hours in the sun (or tanning bed). I went with Jennipher from work and we both had it done. She had alread gone one time before and I was so impressed with how even and natural it looked I went with her when she went back. You actually get airbrushed with a liquid tanning solution and a person does it so they can guage how dark you are getting and that you have an even coating. Then you let it dry and wait at least 8 hours before showering. I was a little orange looking last night and I was worried, but after I got out of the shower this morning it looked great. I also have some wicked tan lines now so I can tell how well it worked.

I've also recently discovered peach margaritas. Sometimes we'll have a drink after work at Montery's Mexican in Shelby. I wouldn't actually eat the food there but they make the best margarita in town. You can actually taste the tequilla instead of just the mix. Yum!

No comments: