Well I'm T-minus one month on the start of my married life. I have got sooooo much left to do. Amy at work has given me three free meltdown passes to use whenever I need them. But I'm slowly getting it together and crossing things off my list. I bought Ashley a wedding band. Its gold on the edges and white gold in the center. It has a real neat hand hammered look and finish. Very different from anything I've seen and he really liked it. I had a second wedding shower this past weekend and recieved many nice things from friends and family. Jenny dressed up her package like a bride, complete with boquet of flowers and veil. Dad made me a sewing box patterened after Mom's antique one. Grandma sent me black sheets with a red floral accent at the top. Very Sassy Grandma.
Amy told me yesterday that she was excited about going to a "real" wedding. Not a Southern Baptist 15 minute ceremony, reception in the fellowship hall of the church with hours d'ouvres and cake cutting and the whole shindig wrapped up in less than 2 hours wedding. I thought it was pretty funny. It should be an event though.
Work is a little nuts, still no new designer. So I'm producing most everything, but Dana and Amy are pitching in to help. Dana's on vacation for the rest of the week and I hope she's enjoying it because it will be crazy when she gets back.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So, my "+2" cancelled on me, but I am still definately coming. I managed to rent a car for really cheap despite being under 25. I had to use a little of the ol' DAlen charm. but yeah, so the people that cancelled on me wont be eating...at the wedding or elsewhere because i went ahead and chained them to a large rock and dropped them into a deep water hole...with an air tank of course, i mean they can breath, they just wont like i said be eating. really excited about seeing you again. HAPPY WEDDING!!! Do you need any help with anything? I'll be in town Friday night with pretty much nothing to do. email me or I can call you. wdrice@uncc.edu see you soon.
Post a Comment