a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Friday, September 16, 2005

wedding update

Last week Ashley and I went to Asheville to do a tasting for our wedding reception. We sampled several options and chose to offer our guests their choice of NY Strip Steak with twice baked potatoes and vegetable medly, Honey Pecan Chicken wiht rosemary roasted potatoes and vegetable medly or vegetarian pasta primavera. Also there will be a selection of passed hors d'oeuvres (included in the cost of the meal because we're not having them do a dessert - score!). Plus, a chocolate fountain and giant cake for dessert (see archived post about cake). Yum, I can't wait.

Also, while we were in Asheville, we stopped at the VW dealership and got my keyless entry fixed (after getting lost no less than 3 times because I couldn't remember where the dealership was, in my own home town). But now I can lock, unlock and pop my trunk from across the parking lot. It's pretty sweet.

Very busy week at work with two high dollar projects going out and I'm glad its friday. Joel is comming down to visit Ashley this weekend and the three of us are going to Charleston. Ashley has been teasing me all week about a surprise there, so I'll have to report next week what it was. I'm definately looking forward to getting away this weekend.

No comments: