Back at work today after the long weekend. I didn't do much but my apartment is a lot cleaner and my closet is full of clean clothes. I worked on my wedding veil this weekend and am nearing completion. Ashley and I had Shannon and Jamie over for dinner on Sunday night. I cooked some chicken and then we had peach cheesecake squares for dessert. They were good but I don't think I cooked them quite long enough. They weren't really "bars" per se that you could eat with just your fingers, they still required a plate but they were quite yummy. Monday afternoon after Ashley woke up we went to Danny and Wendy's house and grilled steaks and swam in the pool. Well, Ash swam in the pool and I got thrown in the pool. There is a distinct difference. I also drank quite a bit more than I normally do (a whole 6-pack of smirnoff rasberry) and was a bit tipsy by the time we left to go to Ashley's parents for dessert. I tried to behave myself and not act too drunk in front of his parents. However, my "mile high brownie pie" was a big success. It was absolutely delicious. A brownie cake with a mound of chocolate pudding/cool whip with brownie chunks, topped with more cool whip and brownie pieces and chocolate syrup. It was to die for.
But alas, I am back at work today. Kevin found a cool web site today Bad Design Kills. Very funny stuff and very true stuff about bad design from a designer's perspective. Plus you can download the original source illustrator files and use them to spread the word about the hazzards of bad design.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment