Amber got married on Saturday and I was in her wedding party. She got married in a church in Shelby and had about a hundred guests. She was a little nervous during the ceremony, and I could see her hand shaking a little bit when she and Matt were exchanging rings. Before we all processed in and were standing in the back of the church, one of the flower girls farted really loud. It was all we could do to look halfway serious walking down the aisle. There were lots of photos taken before the ceremony and then the bridal party had to hang around afterwards to take a couple more. The reception was at Matt's parents house on Moss Lake. They had a tent with tables set up in the backyard and a raised platform with a tarp overtop for the head table. There was a BBQ dinner catered and a beautiful and very tasty cake. The bridesmaids poured chamagne for all the guests since there were no waiters and then we toasted. The best man hadn't rehersed his toast at all and it rambled a little bit and the maid of honor had three typewritten pages of toast. Then Robin and I served the cake. It wasn't really pretty but it tasted good. The best man cought the garter and Matt's sister and Robin went head to head for the boquet toss. Matt's sister cought it and about lost her top in the procecss. It was a really enjoyable evening and I'm very happy for the new couple.
Ashley and I saw Batman Begins yesterday and it was pretty good. It was better than some of the more recent Batman movies and more comperable to the original Batman movie. It was a little darker less cartoon feel which Ashley says is more in line with the original comics.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment