Well, a mere three days after graduation, my little brother is gainfully employed. He took an interim 2nd grade teachers position at Forest Heights Elementary School in Gastonia. He will finish out the last month of school in 2nd grade and then have his choice of 3rd, 4th or 5th grade for next year. I think he is both excited and overwhelmed. It's been a whirlwind week for him and I don't think he has had a chance to catch his breath yet.
In more good news, he's going to be living with us for the next month. I'm excited to get to spend the time with him. I think it's going to be lots of fun to have him around the house. Ashley is excited too. It means someone else to play video games with and to help him mow the lawn.
In other news, I'm taking the afternoon off tomorrow to serve beer at a golf tournement in Rutherfordton. It should be a fun afternoon. I'd sling draft beer outside on a warm summer day anytime over sitting in a semi-dark room in front of a computer. Too bad beer girls don't get paid as much as graphic designers.
a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'd pay my graphic designer if she could sling beer (and by beer mean margaritas)
Post a Comment