





It's a three bedroom, two bath house, 1400 square feet, two car garage, .5 acres, built in 1999. It's in a development with other nice houses that are well taken care of. The only problem with it really is the yard is kind of a mess. There are dirt patches in the front and back yard and no real landscaping to speak of, but its all cosmetic. There's a small deck on the back and a screened porch on the side (behind the garage). It has a large kitchen with lots of cabinets, plenty of storage space a vaulted ceiling in the living room and a large fireplace. I want Ashley to see it, he was at work when I went.
Work is going well, the new guy is working out good and I think our staffing woes are about at an end. This week is the start of the fair in Cleveland county so we will go do our traditional "fair food" lunch at the end of the week. Yum, frito pie.

No comments:
Post a Comment