a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Friday, November 04, 2005

Bridal Portrait


I've been very busy with all things wedding lately. I had my bridal portrait done yesterday at Randy's studio. I was aiming for something very high glamour, 1930's hollywood starlet. We shot a number of poses based on the photography of George Hurrell (google him to see some of his work, great stuff). I picked up my CD of photos today and haven't done any of the retouching yet, but I'm very pleased with the results overall. Randy shot over 300 photos, so there is a bit of a selection. I have to choose one to use for my newspaper announcements and one for display at the reception and also possibly gifts for parents and grandparents.

Randy at McNeilly photography shot the portraits. Libby, my stylist at Salon Palazzo here in Shelby, did my hair and my makeup is by Clinique (so everyone involved in making me beautiful gets credit)

1 comment:

Dalen said...

Beautifull picture. Everyone involved in making you beautifull? Well that pretty much just comes down to you then, as the makeup, hair, and clothing are really just accessories to an already amazing personality. Congrats again on the wedding. Going to try and do what i can to get there.