a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wedding Update

Went for my first fitting last night for my wedding dress. I have to have the waist let out, and I'm also going to have her put bra cups in it so I don't have to find a bra to fit the low back of the dress. Nancy promised she would give me plenty, but tasteful cleavage. It should be ready by the end of the month. I scheduled my wedding portrait today also since I knew when the dress would be ready. It will be at 2:00 on November 3. I'm going to Randy's studio to have it done. I'm thinking very high glamour, 30's and 40's movie star look. Black and white, high contrast, creamy skin, very dramatic. I'm looking forward to it. Plus I get to have my hair done. I scheduled a practice with Libby the tuesday before. I've never had my hair done before so it should be an interesting experience. I picked up my return address stamp today. Instead of having to write my return address 200+ times (rsvp envelope, invite envelope, thank you notes, etc.) I had a stamp made. I read it in a wedding magazine and thought it was a smart idea and worth the $16 (could have had one done cheaper, but I typeset it with the same font from my invite) to keep my hand from falling off.

No comments: