a record of and tales from my unextrordinary exploits

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wedding Shower

Last Saturday, Ashley's mom threw me a wedding shower. Lots of friends and family came. Some of Ashley's family from Atlanta, my mom and cousins and aunt Kathy and all my girls from work. I got so many nice gifts and can't wait to put them all to good use in my kitchen. Theresa put out an increadible spread as always and we played some fun games. I sent out my thank you notes on Tuesday (since they had all already been addressed by everyone at the shower).

Sunday, I went to Jennipher's (from work) for her house warming party. It was a relaxing afternoon and we had lots of fun decorating her house as soon as she opened her gifts.

The wedding invites are back from the printer and are being die cut right now. I should have all the pieces by tomorrow and be able to assemble them tomorow night. Then I can take them to the post office on Saturday and have them hand canceled and mailed. Yea! One step closer to being married.

No comments: